I made this for the first time this week and loved it. It’s super easy to make and perfect for a last minute weeknight meal. It’s so rich and flavorful due to the bacon and Parmesan cheese. This is also great for heating up the next day too, if you end up having some leftovers. Super easy, fast and yummy.
1 pound spaghetti
8 ounces (8 slices) bacon, cut 1 inch thick crosswise
Salt and pepper
1 large eggs
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup half-and-half
1) Set a large pot of water to boil (for pasta).
2) In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 12 minutes; set aside.
3) Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
4) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, and half-and-half. Add this to the skillet with bacon.
5) Drain pasta, rinse with water (so the spaghetti doesn’t stick together) and add to the skillet with all other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, and toss all to combine.